Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Totally Off The Subject


In case you don't have your calendar out

71 MORE DAYS UNTIL RAZORBACK FOOTBALL SEASON!!!
August 30th will be here before you know it and JSS has to make plans to be at as many SEC games as possible! There has been a good amount of good sports to watch on TV lately and it really fires me up about the upcoming season!

Plus theres a new love in my life...

You guessed it Bobby Petrino! He's the new man of the hour around Arkansas and I can't wait to see what he can bring to our football program. Maybe on 3rd and long we won't be running the ball up the middle in heavy traffic. Wow - Arkansas with a passing game... Now that should fire any Razorback fan up!

As Always - WPS (Woo Pig Sooie!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone is so pumped about the games this year!! Sadly DMAC is gone - But we can always still find something to cheer about!!

GO HOGS GO!

I'm with ya - I can't wait until the fall!!

Anonymous said...

WPS!!!