Sunday, June 15, 2008

To My Biggest Fan....

Since I was a little girl

I've been lucky to have a father who is always supportive and loving of his only daughter! He has taught me important lessons

True Kindness to Everyone
To have a Giving Heart
Value of Money
That your never to old to try something new
You don't have to follow the crowd to be popular
A Non-Judgemental attitude
A good sense of humor can take you a long way in life
AND that I always have a supporter of my dreams!

I know my list is somewhat cheesy and I must say he has taught me far more than the few things listed - but JSS is blessed with a father who has always been involved with her life and has always loved and supported her.

So here's to you Dad! Happy Fathers Day! Thanks for your love and always reminding me that you are "My Biggest Fan!"

- Ok everyone can all let out a big ..."Awwwww" JSS just shared a personal moment. Don't worry I won't cloud up my blog with too many sweet cheesy moments..before long I'll be back on the airplane and have plenty of cynical sarcastic blogs on their way!

(This whole blog was really just to remind you ITS Fathers day ....call your DADDY!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do believe thats LIL JSS - Where are those dimples you have?