Friday, June 13, 2008

I Heart......

This may become a staple in JSS Blog. I will tell you what the newest things are I'm in love with. So here we go - This weeks JSS Guilty Pleasures....

Ok because seriously - If I have one of these in my hand... Good Things Are Happening.

Yum.

JSS is the ultimate girls girl. So is Betsey Johnson. I love her things. I mean where else can you find gaudy pink/leopard print lingerie and makeup-bags with pink roses on them? Seriously this woman is fabulous!

Yes, I am going to brag - After hours at the gym...I'm wearing THESE in a 4! I heard a quote recently that says "If you don't focus on your ass, no one else will!"

English Bulldogs make the world go round. Seriously they are the best things on this earth.

I can cook a mean breakfast in this cute thing!

Last but not least - My GUILTY Pleasure. Seriously this blog is the biggest suck-hole of my time. www.dlisted.com


Anyone else into the same things JSS is into this week? If so comment and let me know!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since When Does JetSetStewardess Cook????????

Anonymous said...

No kidding - You can't go pick up sushi in that and call it cooking!!!!

HA!

Although, I'm sure you could handle some toast and eggs?

Ok maybe not, how about...cereal and fruit?

Giving JSS a hard time is like my job. Nah - Its just to easy to pick on u Blondie!

Cheers!

LK

Anonymous said...

Yeah............since when did you start cookin'? I must have missed all of that? I may have been a little premature on the surgery....I should have waited til' I had some of your famous breakfast! LOL I love the blogs.....keep up the great stories. It kind of makes me miss work! Nah........not really!

Luv ya,
Marisa

Anonymous said...

Ahh, people....give JSS a break!! She cooks....I lived with her for a year and LOVED her mac and cheese....;) She looked darn cute cooking it though!! Love ya girl ;) By the way...props on the size 4 cute jeans!!! You rock.
~Ang