Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ok Brad Pitt HAS to be Next!

Well yet again another high profile meeting.
Mike Huckabee
Mr. Huckabee was walking down the terminal in the Little Rock, AR airport on his way to catch a Northwest Airlines flight when I knew I had to meet him. He was only traveling with one person and he was carrying his bags himself. He looked straight out of an Orvis store and had a very pleasant demeanor. I was in my Stewardess uniform and ended up walking right beside him when I said hello. He was very polite and we had a very informal introduction and he said - "I'm not flying your airline today but I fly them often, I'll look for you on a future flight Ms. JSS" I wished him safe travels and we both went on our separate ways.

I talked to some of our gate agents later who said he does travel our airline quite frequently and how he is always very low-key and polite. My meeting with him was no different!

So who next? Probably Leroy and Billy headed to a NASCAR race decked out in their finest overalls. Oh well for now I'll take my Emmy award winning journalist, presidential candidate and a young hot MTV Reality Star!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, now I'm jealous. I have a HUGE man-crush on Mr. Huckabee.