Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Celeb Sighting!

Probably one of the absolute best part of my job is the simple fact that every single flight there is change. With everyone knowing that my attention span can be pretty short the mere fact that every single flight I work is different thrills me. Its wonderful, actually. I come to work never knowing who I will meet, where I will eventually end up for the night (it can change..and does sometimes) and what new adventure I will face 37,000 feet high.

So what was so exciting about my flight yesterday?

This Man.



How could you miss Mr. Sam Donaldson sitting in your section?? He was leaving his ranch in New Mexico headed for the DC area. His wife was reading Barbara Walters book and they were both very polite and very low maintenance .

So when it comes to celebs this week I’ve just been moving right on up the creditability list…from a MTV Reality Star to the most highly-paid newsreaders at ABC with 3 Emmy's.


My life is turning out anything but boring and I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: