Saturday, August 30, 2008

Pulling My Hair Out


So college football starts today and JSS is more than stoked....she is getting seriously STRESSED. She has talked A LOT and I mean A LOT of trash about every conference besides the Almighty SEC. A LOT.

Her teams must pull it out. Arkansas MUST WIN before I start posting a list of excuses as to why they are losing. Hopefully SEC and ARKANSAS will pull out a great year!!

If not. I am going to try to be like other girls who could care less about football. I mean I do sometimes really wish I was a fair-weather fan or didn't really like it... sure would be easier on my nerves and stress level on game days!!

As for now...let the games begin!!

COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS FINALLY HERE!!!

Go Hogs, Dawgs and Tigers!!! (AZ that was for u!!) :)

1 comment:

Ritch in Love said...

Ohhhhh! You and I are so much alike! There is no way I could be a fair-weather fan. EVER. I am truly a die-hard Utah fan, and will be til I die! And now my hubby goes to school there...life could not be sweeter! Go UTES!